[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Making Braille Symbols in Print

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Jun 23 19:25:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

I actually started transcribing the book into print. Thank you for
everyone's assistance. I might get stuck on some symbols, but I translated
the document into print, opened it in Word, and I'm fixing away. I had my
husband look at the .= symbol, and it does, in fact, show the pattern for
the dot locator. This is very cool.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan