[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille embosser ideas?

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:45:32 UTC 2020

Well, I haven't had any trouble with the Orbit Reader, and I wouldn't mind
if it had more cells. Not sure why, Mary Ann, you say "Stay away from it." I
have a problem with it now, but it is currently doing almost what I want.
Granted, it has no routing buttons, but we all knew that going in. If
someone needs a braille display, it is inexpensive and it can stand alone. I
use it mostly to take notes with myself, though right now I am using it to
help me study Spanish using Duo Lingo.
Cindy Lou