[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille embosser ideas?

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Wed Apr 29 19:16:31 UTC 2020

I love the bookmaker, but it definitely needs a forklift to move. I don't
know if they sell that anymore. I think they do sell the Express. If you
call Humanware, (800) 722-3393), they can tell you what they have. you can
also visit Humanware.com as well.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan