[NFB-Braille-Discussion] New Here/Happy Braille Literacy

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 1 23:47:05 UTC 2020

Good luck. I know you can do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Braille-Discussion <nfb-braille-discussion-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jasmyn Po via NFB-Braille-Discussion
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 6:37 PM
To: jazzyep94 at yahoo.com; Jasmyn Po via NFB-Braille-Discussion <nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org>; NFB Braille Discussion List <nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org>; nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jasmyn Po <jazzyep94 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Braille-Discussion] New Here/Happy Braille Literacy

 I want to try and put an article on the Braille monitor or future Reflections about how I learned Braille

  On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 6:35 PM, Jasmyn Po via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:   For Braille literacy month I am going to tell my story on How I Learned Braille and how it's impacted my life. I plan on becoming an educator for the Blind and Visually Impaired with a focus on Braille literacy and I'm learning Braille for myself since I'm visually impaired. I have a couple articles that I wrote about Braille to share.
https://www.pathstoliteracy.org/blog/my-journey-learn-braille

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 5:56 PM, Jen via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:  Hello all,

I have been blind since birth and am fortunate to have learned braille at
five. I hope all of you are doing something to acknowledge Braille Literacy
Awareness Month and/or World Braille Day in three days.

I speak only for myself, but Louis Braille is one of my personal heroes.

Jen

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Braille-Discussion:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-braille-discussion_nfbnet.org/jazzyep94%40yahoo.com