[NFB-Braille-Discussion] World braille day

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Jan 5 17:29:22 UTC 2020

I just type as fast on a regular brailler as I do on an electric one, and erasure is exactly the same--there is no difference. As to why it is louder, I have no idea. It just is. They might have changed them from the ones I know. I do understand that they even updated their non-electrical ones. The ones I had at work were the old style braillewriter. I saw the new Perkins braillers when I went to the NFB convention, but it was hard to tell how loud they were. The exhibit hall is not conducive to that. 😊

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan