[NFB-Braille-Discussion] newsline in braille?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 17:11:10 UTC 2021

Hi listers ken here.  I’m one of the pilot testers of the new NLS braille Ereader and just completed the third and final survey.  Have a question.  I know there is a beta of getting newspapers in BRF files on newsline does anyone know if there are any plans to make it possible to access newsline with our reader not only reading things online but downloading BRF files to the Ereader.  The braille on this thing is really good.  Still working on accessing the bard site with it, have to figure out how to enter my password for our router since our new one has a star in it.  Think I have that licked I have set my braille profile to computer braille.  I think it would be great to have yet another option of how to use newsline.  Any thoughts.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10