[NFB-Braille-Discussion] a question about a punctuation mark in UEB

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun May 2 22:45:30 UTC 2021

Hi list I’m testing the new braille Ereader and am readying to do some fiddling around with connecting it to a computer and pairing it with my new Iphone.  I have learned already that when entering a password whether it’s a pard password or a wyfi password that you must before the first letter in a sequence use the dot 5 6 letter sign and dots 3 4 5 6 at the start of a series of numbers.  However yesterday we just installed a new router and it has a star in the password.  How do I make a star in braille on a braille keyboard if the Ereader needs it.  It’s not like the asterisk in old style literary braille right?  I don’t remember what that was in computer braille just like I don’t remember the underline.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10