[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Having major problems with a couple Reader braille Notetakers

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 26 14:32:27 UTC 2021

Hi, list.

Around a year ago, I bought an Orbit Reader 20+, and was really satisfied with it for a while.  Then I started having problems with the display freezing, so I bought another one to use as a backup, and sent the first one in for repairs.  Then the pins started malfunctioned malfunctioning on my second machine, so I sent that one off, too.  Now the display on my first machine is freezing up again, even though I installed the upgrade which was supposed to fix the problem.  I would just like to know if other people are having similar problems or if I was just unlucky enough to wind up with a couple of defective machines.  If this is a common problem, does anyone have a recommendation for another notetaker that I could buy as a replacement?  Thanks.

Beth

Sent from Mail for Windows