[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFB of Hawaii's All About Braille has a new time!

Debbe Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Mon Apr 4 06:27:44 UTC 2022

The NFB of Hawaii has a monthly braille zoom meeting on the first Saturday of each month. Beginning May 7th, the new time will be from 9 am to 10:30 am Hawaii (beginning at noon on the west coast and  at 3 pm to 4:30 pm on the east coast).

Please join us. If you are interested, email me and I'll send you the zoom link. We welcome all people interested in learning about braille to those who have been reading braille all their lives.  We answer questions, have occasional guest speakers, discuss digital braille devices, how to write braille on your iPhone using the on screen braille keyboard built into all current iPhones, how to learn to read braille,  and a lot more.

Please feel free to share this message with anyone you think may be interested in this meeting.

And for anyone who is interested in cooking more plant based (vegan) dishes, we will have our new Vegan Cooking Fun class immediately following All About Braille from 10:30 am to 12 noon Hawaii (or 1:30 pm west coast and 4:30 pm east coast time). This class will demonstrate at least one vegan dish and discuss a lot more recipes  and other information. And we love to share recipes! This new Vegan Cooking Fun  will also begin May 7th

Hope you will consider joining us.
Debbie Gabe
Avid cook and
President, Braille Division