[NFB-Braille-Discussion] BRF Files and Audio

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:31:54 UTC 2022

Greetings

First, I want to let you know that I am new to computer Braille, so please forgive me if I sound completely ignorant in what I am about to ask.

I have the Orbit Reader 20 Plus and an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS.

I am wondering if there is any way to listen to files in BRF format via audio.  I am just learning UEB and currently am best familiar with Grade 1 so, if something is only available in UEB in a BRF format, I have no good way of reading it at this juncture.

Please help if you can.

Thanks.

—
Misty Kienzynski