[NFB-Braille-Discussion] BRF Files and Audio

Debbie Gabe dgabe808 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:20:18 UTC 2022

APH sells an electronic braille writer that talks. You can set it to speak letters/characters or word, or lines, or everything. You have to type it in manually. Because of the little box that makes it electronic, it's really expensive. Last time we bought one for my former workplace, it was about $1800. Don't know if prices have gone up.
I don't know if that's the kind of this you're looking for because I haven't read all the messages in this thread, only the last one.
Debbie Gabe
Hawaii