[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Keeping Orbit Reader 20 Plus Constantly On?

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Thu Apr 14 19:55:27 UTC 2022

Is there a way to keep the Orbit Reader 20 Plus constantly on without it turning on to Sleep Mode or turning off completely after 5 hours’ non-use?

I ask because I’m trying to find a way to keep the device constantly connected to bluetooth, given all the connection problems I’ve been having lately with it.

—

I realize that this would drain the battery, so I would certainly plan to keep it plugged in while not in use.

—
Misty Kienzynski
Bloomfield, IN
Phone: 812-381-0073