[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Question on script typeface

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 21:50:32 UTC 2022

I know that the script is dot 4 . I also know that the script is for making a passage or word or symbol cursive in Braille. That's what my professor told me.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 4:34 PM, Kimberly Kiser via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about script typeface.  I know what italics, bold and underline looks like but I am wondering what the script typeface looks like and how do I identify it using jaws or any of the above mentioned? I have jaws 2021. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kimberly Kiser
This is what Blind looks like podcast cohost and writer
Podcast email: thisiswhatblindlookslikepod at gmail.com
Podcast Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/thisiswhatblindlookslike/?ref=bookmarks
National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin  at-large badger chapter president
Nfb WI Badger chapter Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NFB-of-Wisconsin-At-Large-Badger-Chapter-625459911247196/
Nfb of Wisconsin state board member
Nfb Wisconsin website: nfbwi at nfb.orgg