[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Brailliant BI 40X

Linda lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:59:22 UTC 2022

Hi Kelsey,

I just got one a week ago because I need a Braille display to pair with an iPad for my work as a member of the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired Board of Commissioners. Though it's not my personal unit (they bought it for me) and I will only be using it as a Braille display, I read the whole user guide to get a sense of what it is. Since you had a BrailleNote Apex, it will be easy for you to get the hang of the commands. It has a lot of nice features, including speech, but no external storage except for a USB flash drive. I'd go for it if I were you!

Blessings,