[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Brailliant BI 40X

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:51:18 UTC 2022

Hello Kelsey,

I also have a Focus 40 5th Generation Braille display that I use with my computer. I am happy with it in that capacity, but the scratchpad did not meet my needs for note taking.

I wanted a portable basic Braille notetaker without all the bells and whistles. Last year I bought a Brailliant 20X BI for that purpose and am very happy with it, especially now that it has a BRF editor, which enables me to read and edit my legacy BRF files.

Cordially,

Ellen