[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Learning music braille

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 05:46:06 UTC 2022

It sucks that Hadley doesn't have music Braille class anymore! Right now I'm taking contracted Braille through Hadley and that's a really good the class.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 12:41 AM, Susan Jolly via NFB-Braille-Discussion<nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:   This is the link to the BANA page for the latest music braille.
It has limks to both primt and braille versios of the Music Braille Code.

HTH, Susan

http://www.brailleauthority.org/music/music.html

Sent from new iPad