[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Learning music braille

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:31:50 UTC 2022

The only thing Hadley has to offer now are zoom discussion groups. They have cut their braille classes to individual workshops. I’ve also gone from 10 braille instructors to only four. They just spent $8 million renovating a building it would’ve been cheaper if they just tore it down and built a new building.

No I don’t think Hadley has changed for the better.   That you saw for so many courses! You could even get your GED through Hadley. They have just completely fallen apart in my opinion

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer

> On Jan 25, 2022, at 10:18 AM, Dean Martineau via NFB-Braille-Discussion <nfb-braille-discussion at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Well, I have to heartily disagree with this sentiment. I've seen Hadley benefit newly-blinded people immensely. I, too, miss the old days, but they're gone, and the School is very relevant today.
>
> Encouraging and thought-provoking reading
> https://bahaiteachings.org

>>> Anna