[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille discussion: Hadley classes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:17:12 UTC 2022

Well, I didn’t know for sure about that, but using videos to teach braille doesn’t give partials much incentive. It starts out with six books of braille readiness, though some of the stuff in those books sounds a little similar to the touch pages in the CodeMaster. My braille student whom I started teaching after the seniors retreat is in it, and she said she likes our method better because it encourages her to learn how to read. Second set of materials they sent a label maker.
Cindy

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad