[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille discussion: Hadley classes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:21:06 UTC 2022

No, they won’t bring it back. First of all, they let Deborah Good go, I think. Second, they told me they wouldn’t bring it back. There were people participating from all over the world including a woman in. India. The better part of the population was living in the United States though. There was a teenaged girl from Bogata who was being home schooled who was in it. I thought it was a rich experience.
Cindy

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad