[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Will the Committee on the Advancement and Promotion of Braille be Streamed?

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 20:51:39 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

                I have received notices on at least three meetings being
streamed over Zoom, and have wondered whether the Committee on the
Advancement and Promotion of Braille will be as well. Since I do not have
anything going on on Wednesday morning at 8:30, and since this meeting
relates to my work as a braille proofreader, I am hoping I can sit in. If
not, that's fine, too. At least, I tried.

Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue