[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille screen input on iPhone Se 2022

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:06:28 UTC 2022

Hello, I would like to get the new iPhone Se that just came out to replace my aging iPhone 8 plus. However, I’m concerned that the screen size will be too small for braille screen input. I use away mode. I always end up muting the speaker when typing on my 8 plus, so there’s no doubt I’ll have the same issue with the Se. I do not want to have to go through the struggles of learning a phone without a home button just so I can have a bigger screen for braille screen input, so for those of you who have an Se, what tips can you offer to make braille screen input of a chore to use on the smaller screen and is there any way to avoid the mute issue?

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone