[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille screen input on iPhone Se 2022

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:39:55 UTC 2022

Kelsey,

I also use screen away mode, and my hand being in front of the phone
hasn't muted it in the seven years I've been using BSI unless I was on
a call. In fact, I can flip my phone over onto its face without it
muting. Intriguing. Does anyone here know of a relevant setting?

Similarly, if I have wired earbuds plugged in, I can keep my palm far
enough away from the phone that it doesn't interfere with the
lightning port and so doesn't affect my typing. It might be worth
experimenting with hand position to see if there's a comfortable
solution for you.