[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille screen input on iPhone Se 2022

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:44:43 UTC 2022

I have always used tabletop mode, and the phone never sits on a table. I set it on my thumbs, and that really works for me.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan