[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFB of Hawaii invites you to All About Braille zoom in May

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Fri Apr 28 02:25:24 UTC 2023

Aloha,

The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join our All About Braille discussion group on Saturday, May 27, 2023.
The times will be:
11 am to 12 noon Hawaii time.
2 to 3 pm Pacific time.
3 to 4 pm mountain time.
4 to 5 pm Central time
5 to 6 pm Eastern time.

You don't have to know a lot about braille to join us. We LOVE questions about anything related to braille.
So Please join us - it's free - and bring your ideas, questions, braille news, tell us how you like your E-readers, ask us what is an E-reader anyway, etc.
And we sometimes do braille pictures and talk about braille games and puzzles.

I will send out the link closer to May 27th if you are interested. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii
President, Anuenue Chapter (windward, Oahu)