[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFB of Hawaii All About Braille August meeting

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Aug 8 20:40:55 UTC 2023

Aloha,
If you no olonger wish to receive these emails, please email me and I will delete your email from my list.

The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join our zoom meeting, All About Braille, on:
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2023
Time: 11 am to 12 noon Hawaii time
2 to 3 pm Pacific time
3 to 4 pm Mountain time
4 to 5 pm Central time
5 to 6 pm Eastern time

Topic: how to increase reading speed. Questions about using the NLS E-Reader.
If you have topic suggestions, please email me.

Please share this with anyone you know interested in braille, or increasing braille literacy among blind (including low vision and visually impaired) people.

Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223