[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Braille Paper Weight

Tony May kg6sxy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:04:39 UTC 2023

Personally, I think it depends on the person producing the braille and how they are producing it. I have a lot of pain from neuropathy and fibromyalgia so when I use a slate and stylus, I prefer 67 pound velum to make it a little easier on my hands. If you are using a Perkins Brailler, the heavier paper wouldn’t matter as much.  Choose whatever is more affordable.

Take care,
Tony