[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Styluses

James K jakon22 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:23:39 UTC 2023

Hello,
I use the saddle, stylus and love it.
I think the main problem you may be having is that your stylus point is not sharp enough. You can sharpen your stylus using a whetstone which is used to sharpen knives or sandpaper or a file. Sharpen it evenly all around the point by rubbing it back-and-forth on your sharpening medium. Test often to see if it is sharp enough.

Sent from my iPhone