[NFB-Braille-Discussion] All About Braille tomorrow

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Thu Jul 20 19:51:57 UTC 2023

Aloha,

You are invited to join the NFB of Hawaii's All About Braille zoom meeting in July. We will not have a June meeting as I will be traveling out of state.

Meeting Date: Saturday, July 22nd, 2023

Time:

11 am Hawaii time

2 pm Pacific time

3 pm Mountain time

4 pm Central time

5 pm Eastern time

Topic:  how to increase your reading speed, and if time, a braille drawing. So bring your slate/stylus or braille writer loaded with paper just in case.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please let me know asap so that I can remove you from the list.

Zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Sorry this is so late.
Time just slipped away from me.

Hope you can make it tomorrow.
Please share this with anyone interested in braille.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii