[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Brailling headings with runover lines?

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 22:18:44 UTC 2023

Hi
How does one transcribe braille headings with runover lines? I'm a student in the braille proofreading course. I know how to make a running head block a heading that goes for one line. I've heard there will be situations with headings with runover lines, but those are not preferred because they take up too much space. I see many instances of headings with runover lines in the transcription manual, especially in the table of contents. I would like to know how to handle runover heads now so I can do them on the brailler, if necessary. Thanks!
spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net