[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Immersion

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:29:07 UTC 2024

Do you practice reading out loud? Reading out loud as a really good way to increase your speed. Other than that, I think you have to practice in an ordinate amount of time to gain speed. You’re doing it a little later in life. I could be wrong, and I obviously have never researched it.
Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone