[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Immersion

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 20:40:13 UTC 2024

Hi all!
That makes sence. There are also those who translate it or write translation software and who makes other kinds of braille tech. Not all braille translators actually knows braille. They only know the tech that does the actual translation work. I know at least one person under this cadigory. They can do it but they can’t check their own handy work, which is a disadvantage whenever problems crop up.
Kendra