[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFB of HI All About Braille and Vegan Cooking Fun Saturday June 29

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Jun 25 00:30:25 UTC 2024

Aloha,
The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join us at our monthly All About Braille meeting and our Vegan Cooking Fun meeting for June.
Date for both meetings:  Saturday, June 29, 2024

Times
For All About Braille:  10 am to 11 am Hawaii time. That is 1 pm Pacific time and 4 pm Eastern time.
For Vegan Cooking Fun: 11 am Hawaii time; 2 pm Pacific time and 5 pm Eastern Time.

The topic for Vegan Cooking Fun is seasonal produce. Meaning fruits and vegetables for spring early summer.
No specific topic for Braille.

You do not need to be "vegan" or be a braille expert to join us. We respect everyone's decisions. But recipes shared will be plant based whole foods only, meaning no eggs, no meat, no dairy. Only plants (grains, beans, seaweeds, nuts, seeds, fruits, and veggies).
If you have questions about eating vegan, we will answer them. We can also help you "veganize" a favorite recipe, if you are trying to cook for someone who does eat vegan or trying to improve your health and get off medications.

Hoping to see you this Saturday.
Take good care.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii