[NFB-Braille-Discussion] creating a file for the NLS reader

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:49:42 UTC 2024

Have you tried using study mode in JAWS to see if that will help?

If not, if you will create a Word document and send it to me privately as an attachment I can translate it for you in the brf format and return it to you.

If you would like to talk, send me your phone number and best time to call privately and I'll give you a call on Monday.

Milton Ota
E: mota1252 at gmail.com