[Nfb-cars] 2010 NFB National Convention Agenda Available onNFB-NEWSLINER

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 02:55:05 UTC 2010

hi,

It is cool to hear what you do.
your very point is why i sent a strong message to the list about a month ago
basically saying there is zero communication except for about maybe two
weeks around the national convention and nobody follows thru on plans like
creating a good web site, knowing what cars are on hand, etc...

Bryan Schulz