[Nfb-cars] what's going on?... nothing!

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 15:09:49 UTC 2011

chirp, chirp, chirp

there has been nil traffic on this list since this time last year.
If the sole purpose for raising money from the diecast cars is to pay for the car show then just admit it.
>From what i can tell, this quote division does absolutely nothing except have one event and one meeting per year and you expect me to pay ten dollars for that.  I may as well just flush it down the toilet.
Most leadership structures at least provide updates of what is planned or hopes of items to be accomplished and it is irresponsible for the quote board to be elected then do nothing the rest of the year.
Maybe we need a reminder.
what is the purpose of the quote division?
if it's just sitting around and talking about your car, heck, we don't even drink.
Hell, nobody even had the follow through to create a web site to post pics of cars to show off.

thoroughly disgusted,
Bryan Schulz