[Nfb-cars] what's going on?... nothing!

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 18:41:58 UTC 2011

Hi Bryan,
Peter donahue asked me to e mail him photos, I did, I describe each photo,
he couldn't figure out what they were, I told him tahts as plain as i can
make it, I never saw a web site, if i knew how to do one, I'd do it, Joe
doesn't know alot of stuff when it comes to computers, he is extremely hard
of hearing, some of our members have dropped out, one guy owes the division
money for cars he sold and didn't turn in the money.  My feeling for the
reason behind the division is to enable a blind person to get involved with
the automobile industry.  The younger blind that are coming up will be
driving soon, this is a great way to get involved with cars.  I think a name
change would be agreat idea, change it to National Association of Blind
Automobile Enthusests, NABAE, the sale of the diecast cars has been pretty
good, we have made lots of money, Joe has been paid back for his
contrabution, he started buying the cars himself as a donation to get the
division started, I like the seminars we have about different cars, its ture
we don't keep in touch with each other during the year, it is too bad,
having a news letter could be  like having the Blind Missourian just have it
a few times a year not every month just 3 or 4 times, we need to keep in
touch with people more.  Dave
The best gifts come in small packages, respect everyone and everyone will
respect you back.