[Nfb-cars] what's going on?... nothing!

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 18:49:05 UTC 2011

hi,

the way that happened was unavoidable as you had to make the reservation at
least two weeks in advance and you had to have x number of people to get the
guided extra access feature.

The president/leader has to have the forethought to keep dialog flowing like
issuing a challenge to members to submit info about their car or truck and
choose one each month to distribute for members to read and comment about.

Bryan Schulz