[Nfb-cars] Web Site

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Sat Apr 20 01:14:33 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,
There isn't nay web site for the Automobile division.  Joe tried to get Pete
Donahue to do it, but Pete really doesn't seem to have the ability to do web
sites, he was sure quick to take Joe's money, but nothing happened, I even
sent him some photos of that first car show Joe had in Dallas and I labeled
each photo and he still get it right.  My IRS manager in Denver told me one
time if you admit to something that you don't understand or know you will
get more respect from people than you would if you just bull shit your way
through by bluffing or shooting from the hip like I was doing when I worked
at IRS in Denver in Taxpayer Service, people can pretty tell when someone is
bull shitting them.  By the way I thought that article in our blind
Missourian about you was very good and well written, congradulations to you.
I hope the 37 Ford is doing well.  I have some diecast models that I am
selling to get rid of them and make room for different ones if you are
interested to buying some, let me know.  Dave
It is respectable to be blind.  Do on to others, as you would have them do
on to you.