[Nfb-cars] Web Site

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sat Apr 20 02:38:16 UTC 2013

Here is the info I found on the domain:
According to the DNS record:
Hostmaster E-mail address: bruce.timberlake.gmail.com

Whois info:
Registrant Name:Peter Donahue
Registrant Organization:National Federation Cars Division
Registrant Street1:100 Lorenz Road
Registrant Street2:APT. 1205
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:San Antonio
Registrant State/Province:TX
Registrant Postal Code:78209
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2108269579
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Admin ID:R23-55417984-PIR
Admin Name:Michael Seay
Admin Organization:National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee
Admin Street1:1226 Goodman Circle
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Memphis
Admin State/Province:TN
Admin Postal Code:38111
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.9014526596
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:michael.seay at ssa.gov
Tech ID:R23-55417984-PIR
Tech Name:Michael Seay
Tech Organization:National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee
Tech Street1:1226 Goodman Circle
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Memphis