[Nfb-coloradosprings] Fw: Join us April 1, 2013 to celebrate the new Evening Bus Service!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Mar 28 01:45:46 UTC 2013

Hello NFB Family & Friends,

Jeanette is planning on riding. Lisa and Rebekah
and me are hoping to make it to this event as
well -- along with anyone else we can wrangle up
to show the city that evening services are
needed/wanted -- and appreciated. Sighted or
blind, it doesn't matter. Just try to get
yourself, your family, and any other people there
to show support, please? Read on for details. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett