[Nfb-coloradosprings] Public DVR Hearing/Meeting Tomorrow Night, Wed., In Denver. But We Can Call-In or Give Comments Via the Web, Too!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Apr 22 14:06:30 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

Since we didn't have such a good turnout here in
the Springs, might it benefit us and be good for
our chapter as well, to get a few people up to
Denver for tomorrow night's DVR public hearing
meeting at the CCB, mentioned below? Just thinking
out loud here. Below there are also web addresses
and phone numbers for any who want to chime in but
cannot attend a meeting. So at the least, how can
we get our members to send in comments before
April 30th, or call for tomorrow night's meeting
if they can't or don't want to travel?

Thanks,
Everett