[Nfb-coloradosprings] Bus service between Denver, Colorado Springs rolls forward

jeanette Fortin nettiecosp at icloud.com
Sun Dec 28 00:30:19 UTC 2014

Ebverett,
 It is an extremely reasonable price for sure, if  you are working in Denver
and have to travel daily, 22 round trip is quite reasonable considering your
other option is to ride Grayhound which if I am not mistaken is 40   round
trip.  For those of us who have to travel for work or other things, it is
also cheaper than hiring a driver for sure.
 Jeanette