[Nfb-coloradosprings] Fw: Extended Time! Bustang Preview Day for Senior Citizens and People with Disabilities

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Jul 1 22:53:33 UTC 2015

FYI --

----- Original Message -----
Hello!

To allow for greater involvement from the
community, the Bustang Preview Event on July 9th
will have two sessions - from 3:00-4:30pm and then
from 4:30-6:00pm. Please choose the session that
is most convenient for you to attend and invite
your friends! See below or attached for more
information.

We would like to welcome all senior citizens and
people with disabilities to an exclusive preview
of Bustang, the new interregional bus service
running from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and
out to Glenwood Springs! This event will be held
at The Independence Center in Colorado Springs. We
will provide you with a short presentation, have a
Q&A session, and then provide a tour of the bus.
Guests will be welcome to explore the bus and take
a quick ride around town.

The Independence Center // 729 S. Tejon St,
Colorado Springs/
Session 1: 3-4:30pm
Session 2: 4:30-6pm

For questions, comments, or concerns, please
contact:
michele.martinson at state.co.us<mailto:michele.martinson at state.co.us>
or
CStone at theindependencecenter.org<mailto:CStone at theindependencecenter.org>