[Nfb-coloradosprings] : Colorado Springs Bustang Preview Day for Senior Citizens and People with Disabilities

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Jun 27 15:12:13 UTC 2015

FYI --

Hello All,

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE BUSTANG PREVIEW
EVENT AT THE INDEPENDENCE CENTER ON JULY 9th,
2015.

We would like to welcome all senior citizens and
people with disabilities to an exclusive preview
of Bustang, the new interregional bus service
running from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and
out to Glenwood Springs! This event will be held
at The Independence Center in Colorado Springs. We
will provide you with a short presentation, have a
Q&A session, and then provide a tour of the bus.
Guests will be welcome to explore the bus and take
a quick ride around town.

For questions, comments, or concerns, please
contact:
michele.martinson at state.co.us<mailto:michele.martinson at state.co.us>
or
CStone at theindependencecenter.org<mailto:CStone at theindependencecenter.org>

The Independence Center // 729 S. Tejon St,
Colorado Springs// 4:30 p.m.

Please forward on to members of the community! I
have attached an event flyer if you would like to
distribute or hang up in public areas of your
office or community centers. Hope to see you all
there.

Thank you,

Michele Martinson
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6aA0fL6VFGweFJFWkhlNDFjZk0&revid=0B6aA0fL6VFGwcXdXTTYzQkNjTjg2N3Uwc3R0a05yZ3pYRHBNPQ]
Tech II- Bustang Project Support

 [https://googledrive.com/host/0B8gdupL6hOgVaGJnZ1FyTjZ6bzg/images/co_cdot_div_transit_300_rgb_email.png]P 303.512.4055 |  F 303.757.96564201 E. Arkansas Ave., Suite 227, Denver, CO 80222michele.martinson at state.co.us<mailto:michele.martinson at state.co.us> |