[Nfb-coloradosprings] FW: Colorado Association of blind students monthly member call On Tuesday the 21st

everett at everettgavel.com everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Aug 20 19:04:39 UTC 2018

Greetings all students young and old,
This coming Tuesday, August 21 at 7 PM mountain time the Colorado
Association of blind students will be having their monthly member and board
call. We will be discussing and sharing our back to school victories. Also
we will be talking about our expectations for the first day back to school
serious or funny.
Board meeting will follow directly after membership meeting.

Colorado Association of blind students conference line information
dial in number
(641) 715-0874
Access code
557689#

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and look forward to the call
on Tuesday night at 7 PM.

Sincerely
Jedediah Holcomb