[Nfb-coloradosprings] Fw: Extra-Extra! Read All About It!

everett at everettgavel.com everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Oct 9 19:09:16 UTC 2018

FYI -

----- original message -----
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 20:19:51 +0000
From: Kevan Worley <Kevan at wefitwellness.com <mailto:Kevan at wefitwellness.com>

To: "colorado-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> "
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Extra-Extra! Read All About It!

Greetings colleagues,

Please spread the word about our expanded local Newsline content. NFB
Newsline Colorado has just posted the Legislative Blue Book, the latest
Colorado Center for the Blind Fall Newsletter, information about the Project
Literacy Reception at State Convention, and the latest newsletter from our
Colorado Talking Book Library.

With elections only a month away, you will want to read up on all of the
issues as outlined and analyzed by legislative counsel. NFB Newsline is
proud to help us all do our civic duty.

But, before we vote we want to be at the State Convention. Convention opens
Thursday evening with the Project Literacy Reception between 4:30 and 6:00.
Read all about it by pressing 2 from the main menu.

We know that we have friends and colleagues that do not subscribe to
Colorado Talk. So please, help us by spreading the good news about our
expanded offering on your local channel of your NFB Newsline.

If you have questions, email me or leave a message at 303. 778. 1130 ext.
303.

To apply for NFB Newsline services, email or call and we will get right back
to you.

At Your Service,
[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
Kevan Worley