[Nfb-coloradosprings] Do not miss our first blind city meet up tomorrow evening

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Mon Mar 18 23:16:39 UTC 2019

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley greetings dear friends and colleagues. Forgive any mistakes. I am dictating on my iPhone on the run. Remember that tomorrow evening, from five until seven we are having our first ever informal Blind city meet up. Probably need to get a different name for this. Nevertheless, please come. Please bring a friend or family member or coworker. The more the merrier. Springs Orleans 123 E. pikes Peak Avenue. We will have some tables set aside for us under the name of Kevan Worley in the back of the restaurant. Don’t go all the way back to the silver room. That’s a different event. Remember there’s no formal agenda. It’s just us guys and gals. Hanging out to share the spirit of the national Federation of the blind. We can talk about anything we wish. Blindness to baseball. No politics or religion. Although for me baseball is almost a religion. And there really is no particular start or end time for you to show up. Just pop over anytime you wish that is convenient to you between five and seven please call a friend email a friend invite a friend. Looks like we will have a couple of special guests with us. If you have any further questions contact myself or our chapter vice president Brian Smith. Brian has all the lowdown! This event is what they used to call Dutch treat. I don’t know where that comes from. Anyway, it means if you want food or beverage pay for your food and beverage. This is not from the chapter treasury. Although I will tell you that the gumbo, but shrimp and grits the springs greens salad and their burgers are pretty darn good! There is also a cash bar for those who may wish to have the adult beverage. Look forward to the big event