[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Arizona Table

Joanne Gabias jklgabias at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:12:12 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all getting excited about our family reunion!

I know many of you are in the process of packing and are feeling a little overwhelmed! Worried about getting cold in those meeting rooms? Don’t have enough room in your suitcase? Have no fear, the Arizona affiliate has your back!

This year the NFB of Arizona is accepting donations for our affiliate!

If you donate 25$ to the affiliate we will help keep you warm with a grey pullover sweatshirt with the NFB logo on the left chest. Available sizes adult small to 3XL.

If you donate 30$, we will help keep your child warm in those cold meeting rooms in either a red or purple zippered sweatshirt with the NFB logo on the chest, sized youth small to youth large.

If you are feeling super generous and want to donate 35$, the NFB of Arizona will not only help keep you warm but will also help you match your outfits with either a red, purple or grey zippered sweatshirt with the NFB logo on the left chest, sized small to 3XL.

Come find us in the exhibit hall! Remember, Arizona knows how to stay warm!

See you all in a couple days!!

Joanne Gabias

Fundraising chair

NFB of Arizona