[NFB-Conventions] Maryland Items at National Convention

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 22:18:38 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please stop by Table D7 in the Exhibit Hall to check out the Maryland Table.
We will be sharing information about the NFB of Maryland and also offering a
variety of donation and snack options.

Snacks:

Purchase a variety of pre-packaged snacks for $1 each.  Save yourself some
money with these snacks since the other things at the hotel are so
expensive.

Instant Lottery Tickets:

for $1, you get the chance to pick a card and win up to $20 instantly.  You
get the prize right then and there if you win.

Would You Rather Game - NFB Style

We will have four different versions of an original Would You Rather game,
written by the NFB of Maryland.  Play this game with your friends while
waiting for an elevator, at an after banquet party, or anywhere else you
choose.

o   Would You Rather Convention edition

o   Would You Rather Blind Life Edition

o   Would You Rather Adventure edition

o   Would You Rather Bonus edition

For a donation of $5, you can get any of the editions, except for Bonus
edition, which you can receive as a thank-you for donating an additional $1.
If you donate $10, you can receive a bundle of all four Would You Rather
editions.

Sticky Wallets

The Maryland Association of Blind Students will be accepting donations of
$5.  In gratitude, we will be providing donors with a sticky wallet that has
the NFB logo on it.  Sticky wallets are little pockets that can stick to the
back of a smart phone or other item and carry room keys, credit cards, and
other small items.

IPhone X-R Raffle

The NFB Greater Baltimore Chapter will be selling raffle tickets for $5
each.  The winner will receive a brand new, unlocked, IPhone X-R.

Bottle Carriers

The NFB Greater Baltimore Chapter is accepting donations of $5.  As a token
of appreciation, the donor will receive a bottle carrier with the NFB logo
and a long strap so drinks can be held hands free.

Please visit Table D7 in the Exhibit Hall and chat with a member of the
Maryland delegation.

Regards,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President