[NFB-Conventions] Loaning a BrailleSense or Braille Edge During Convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:34:36 UTC 2019

Hello All:

I have what may be a strange request. My trusty BrailleSense U2, which I
rely on for almost all communication during convention, recently had a
hardware malfunction which forced me to ship it to Hims for repair. I put in
a request for a loner from my state's technology assistance program, but I'm
afraid the device may not get to me before I leave for convention on
Saturday. So, in the event that I don't get the shipment in time, I'm
wondering if anyone would be willing to loan me a notetaker or Braille
display during the week. A BrailleSense or Braille Edge would be preferred,
though I could get by with a BrailleNote Apex or Brailliant if necessary.
It's been a while since I've used those products, but I could figure it
out-beggars can't be choosers anyway. If you would be so kind as to do this,
please email me at cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com> .
Thank you in advance for your help!

Thanks so much,

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller